- Steve Allen discussing his years on What's My Line?...
- ...and a clip from the show in which he encounters his long-time nemesis
- A great overview (with puzzles!) of the legendary Martin Gardner's column in Scientific American
- A board game cover that is definitely a product of its time
- A set of files to help you investigate the mysterious terrorist group called Black Vienna
- And a game board that hurts Jayson's brain
As always, thank you for listening. If you enjoy what we're doing, we'd also really appreciate a review on iTunes - they are a great way for the show to grow!
If you have an opinion you'd like to share with us - and we suspect you do - please drop us a line via any (or all!) of the following methods:
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!