It's Episode 15, Adventure Games, now complete in one file. It turns out that there wasn't quite as much material left for Part 2 as I thought, and also that I accidentally uploaded Part 1 as an unnecessarily large stereo file, so it seemed best to just replace the whole thing. Apologies to those of you who have already downloaded and listened to Part 1; you can skip to 1:03:39 to pick up with the new material.
- Frank and Brian tell the younglings about the Dark Times.
- We discuss the glories of 1970s string art. Yes, this was really a thing.
- Frank wills a game into existence retroactively.
- We introduce you to The Gothic Game, a charming little murderfest that has a new edition coming out soon, and also had a musical written for it once, which...well...how very.
- We talk about Kingdom Death: Monster a lot.
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!