It's February, and we're releasing a new episode, just as we planned to do several months ago. Speaking of planning things in advance, this month we're talking about programmed action games! Join us as...
- We discuss a smartphone app for a very old game (with a very old-school website)
- A discussion of Yaquinto's Album Games requires Frank and Brian to explain to the younglings what an "album" is...
- We drool over Lego Super Robo Rally and River Dragons Giant and Mechs vs. Minions (which, contrary to what we say in the episode, is still available for $75!)
- We have an interview with another game designer...but it's just Frank.
- Joe creates a bizarre hybrid of two great game designers.
Apologies for Frank's audio - it sounds a bit like he's caught in a matter transference beam, but we promise he's fine.
A few other links to things we mention that you might find interesting:
As always, we appreciate your listening and would love to hear your comments on any or all of these items, and especially a review on iTunes if you have the time and inclination!
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!