Just in time for Dragon*Con, or PAX West, or the NOVA Open, or just a long holiday weekend of board games, it's The Ascent of Board Games - Episode 2! (And they said it would never happen again...)
This month we're talking about one-versus-many games, wherein one player smashes a bottle against the bar and says, "C'mon, I'll take on all of you at once!" (Metaphorically, in most cases.) I think we were all a bit surprised at how far back this type of game goes; hopefully you'll enjoy listening to what we learned.
As usual, we'd love to hear what you think - please drop us a line via any (or all!) of the following methods:
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/ (for some reason, Facebook won't allow "/ascentofboardgames")
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames (likewise, "ascentofboardgames" is too long for a Twitter username. Sigh.)
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com (click and bookmark it!)
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/ (this one is fine. Yay Instagram!)
And if you have the time to give us a review on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-ascent-of-board-games/id1420342842), it would really help us in our efforts to reach more listeners.
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!