Roll and Write games! Yet another surprisingly contentious topic, but we went ahead anyway. This definitely wasn't planned as an April Fool's episode, but I have to admit we get a little foolish at a couple points here. (Also, apologies for Mike's audio, as he was fighting with an uncooperative dishwasher.)
- Mike reveals the depth of his Avengers lore when he tells us about Thanos and his "Power Gems of Destiny"
- Frank makes a joke about Hunger Games Yahtzee, only to discover the existence of Battle Yahtzee: Alien vs Predator
- We (again) discuss the amazing Sid Sackson's classic A Gamut of Games
- Joe does math! (Or, rather, makes Wolfram Alpha do math for him)
- We invoke the wrath of mighty Tetrises - a cruel and angry god indeed
- We discuss the surprisingly diverse game designs of Hjalmar Hach and Lorenzo Silva
- Frank doesn't know what's wrong with Brian. (How much time do you have, Frank?)
As always, we appreciate your listening and would love to hear your comments on any or all of these items, and especially a review on iTunes if you have the time and inclination!
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
- And, occasionally, Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ascentofboardgames
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!