We're playing board games again! In the same physical space as each other! Vaccinations - another win for science! In this episode, we discuss the games that we're most looking forward to playing - on a real physical table in someone's house! Also, we ask timeless questions like:
- What game does Frank describe as "Wheel of Fortune, the legacy board game"?
- What game does Brian describe as "the most Frank Branham game I've ever heard of"?
- How many different ways can we mispronounce Corey Konieczka's name in one episode?
- How many different ways can we mispronounce Leder Games in one episode?
- And who recorded the best rock cover of a Saturday morning cartoon theme song? The Who? The Ramones? Or someone else entirely?
- Mike has achieved a dubious achievement!
- We take a (mercifully brief) digression into the history of JRPGs.
- Brian reveals his mean side, which he's never actually hidden.
- We add another X and create the first 5X game! (Conceptually, at least.)
- We start a new competition, and Jayson immediately comes up with a way to beat us at it.
As always, we appreciate your listening and would love to hear your comments on any or all of these items, and especially a review on iTunes if you have the time and inclination!
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
- And, occasionally, Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ascentofboardgames
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!