Hi folks! We're here again to deliver unto you a podcast episode about pick-up-and-deliver games! In addition to the insightful (?) game information you've come to expect from us, this episode includes:
- Continued arguments about train games!
- Mike being woefully uninformed about the transportation standards of the tin industry!
- Ye Olde Clairol Dwarf!
- A completely unsolicited publisher promotion!
- Jayson tells us about the worst. Warship. Ever...and the ridiculous power of its cannons!
- The game board that made Brian NOPE right out!
- Frank tells us how to pronounce ALL the publishers!
- We learn how Dracula likes his steak!
- And the not-as-bad-as-it-looks player board from Maglev Metro!
If you liked this episode, maybe you could pick up our spirits by delivering us an iTunes review. (See what we did there?) We'd also love to have you visit our website and let us know what kinds of games we should discuss next. You're also more than welcome to comment on the episode page, or our Facebook page, or tag @ascentofgames on Twitter - however you prefer to share your opinions with us. As always, we appreciate your listening and would love to hear your comments. Stay safe out there!
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
- And, occasionally, Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ascentofboardgames
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!