Happy April! No fooling from us, just the first half of a loooong episode about Boss Battlers. Featuring:
- Frank telling us about an obscure game that's long out of print...or is it?
- Brian revealing his woeful ignorance of anime, which amuses Jayson no end
- Joe spending the entire episode trolling Frank (with an assist from Jayson)
- The proud history of farting monsters and the world's oldest known written joke.
You might also enjoy these links:
- Ogre (2016 edition) with Ogre (1977 edition) shown for scale
- Ogre (2016 edition) with baby (2013 edition) shown for scale
- The Letters Page podcast, for all your official Sentinels of the Multiverse needs
- The Cauldron, for all your unofficial (but very good) Sentinels of the Multiverse needs
Come back next month to hear the rest! In the meantime, maybe you could leave us an iTunes review? We'd also love to have you visit our website and let us know what kinds of games we should discuss next. You're also more than welcome to comment on the episode page, or our Facebook page, or tag @ascentofgames on Twitter - whatever way you prefer to share your opinions with us, we'd love to hear them. As always, we appreciate your listening - stay safe out there!
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
- And, occasionally, Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ascentofboardgames
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!