We've threatened it long enough, so we hope you're prepared for this - it's the Roll-and-Move episode! (Well, the first half of it, anyway...we have a lot to say.) Sandi fills in for the absent Joe as we discuss:
- Careers for Girls ("Most Condescending Game Ever")
- Careers for World War II British Military RPG Characters
- Careers for Dinosaurs (in Cinemascope!)
- Hexentanz - like Pachisi, but you don't know which pieces are yours
- What IS the opposite of widdershins? (Turns out it's "sunwise" - thanks, Wikipedia!)
- Is there such a thing as "too many expansions"? Mike says "Yes."
- The secret to good karma? Collecting (often horrific) treasures!
We'll be back next month with more roll-and-move games, but (probably) less Careers. In the meantime, if you'd be kind enough to write us an iTunes review it'd help us out a great deal. We'd also love to have you visit our website and let us know what kinds of games we should discuss next. You're also more than welcome to comment on the episode page, or our Facebook page, or tag @ascentofgames on Twitter - whatever way you prefer to share your opinions with us, we'd love to hear them. For example, are these two-part episodes working for you, or would you prefer a single longer episode on a single topic? As always, we appreciate your listening - stay safe out there!
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
- And, occasionally, Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ascentofboardgames
Intro and outro music is "Evening Melodrama" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), licensed under a Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.