It's us again! This month, we're working together on some cooperative games, including some obscure oldies, some new surprises, and some hall-of-fame classics (which we TOTALLY didn't forget any of until we were in the middle of recording the episode). As usual, we start with a bit of a ramble about what we've been playing (or at least buying) lately; if you want to skip that, the main topic of the show starts at 18:24.
A few of the fascinating things we learned this episode:
- We clearly need to record an episode on asymmetrical games soon
- At least 40% of the podcast team gets "asymmetrical" confused with "asynchronous"
- Frank uses Gamepedia to organize his ludicrous boardgame collection (though most of us still suspect the mysterious hooded monks)
- Buddy the Frog was really excited to visit the Family Pastimes HQ
- Japanese schoolgirls were really excited to play Zombie Tower 3D (there's no sound for the first ~30 seconds of the video, so don't worry)
In the spirit of cooperation, please feel free to share our podcast with people who you think might enjoy it. If you have the time to give us a review on iTunes, it really helps us in our efforts to reach more listeners. And if there's stuff you'd like us to do more of, or less of, or differently, please let us know! We're still a small enough operation that we can adapt easily to what our listeners want to hear.
If you have an opinion - and we know you do - please drop us a line via any (or all!) of the following methods:
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!