Happy New Year! In Episode 6, we talk about paragraph games, a topic near and dear to several of our hearts. Learn about the game that Frank thinks is better than Star Saga (gasp!), the game that might be Joe's favorite of all time, and the game that Mike calls "the Dark Souls of paragraph games."
- If you're interested in playing (British) Steve Jackson's Sorcery! series on your PC or phone, turn to page 17.
- If you want to play the classic Lone Wolf choose-your-own-adventure books online for free, turn to page 6.
- If you want to hear Joe butcher several Polish game designers' names - we're all very, very sorry - fast-forward to 1:01:10.
- If you'd like to see Frank's beautifully-painted Stuffed Fables miniatures, turn to page 12.
- If you would be kind enough to give us a review on iTunes, turn to page 42.
If you have an opinion you'd like to share with us - and we know you do - please drop us a line via any (or all!) of the following methods:
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
Intro and outro music is "Evening Melodrama" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.