I'm not gonna lie...this episode gets a little "inside baseball," as we delve (greedily and too deep) into the topic of what, exactly, constitutes an asymmetrical game. Hopefully we're at least able to keep it amusing along the way! If this one's not to your liking, stay tuned, as our Valentine's Day bonus episode should be a lot more light-hearted (not to say silly). Meanwhile, in this episode:
- Joe goes on an angry rant about a game he claims is good!
- Brian misquotes Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart!
- We finally talk about Gloomhaven!
- And, most shockingly, people have their minds changed on a topic via rational discussion like civilized human beings!
If you would be kind enough to give us a review on iTunes, we'd really appreciate the support.
If you have an opinion you'd like to share with us - and we know you do - please drop us a line via any (or all!) of the following methods:
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!