Phew - we finally made it! Many apologies for the delay in this month's episode, which was primarily due to two factors:
1. It was (and is) our longest episode to date.
2. Brian and Mike were both suffering from colds, and every time they inhaled, it sounded like Darth Vader had joined the show. (We did our best to edit all of that out - sorry if any of our death-rattles slipped through.)
We promise to be back on schedule next month!
This episode, we strap on our broadswords and delve into the torchlit world of dungeon crawl games. Among other things, we learn that the podcast's Joe quotient is rather higher than previously believed...
Some relevant links that might be of interest to you:
- Ye Olde Inn, a spectacularly comprehensive online Heroquest resource
- An instructional video for Dragon Strike, which is also spectacular...in an entirely different way
- An occasionally dry, but still interesting post-mortem discussion of the process of making Mansions of Madness into an app-enabled board game
As always, we really appreciate your support (and patience). If you enjoy what we're doing, we'd also really appreciate a review on iTunes - they are a great way for the show to grow!
If you have an opinion you'd like to share with us - and we suspect you do - please drop us a line via any (or all!) of the following methods:
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!