Hello again! A lot of what's going on in the world right now is Not Fun, but we're going to soldier on and return to our our look at deck-building games and what's happened in the genre since our first episode ever. This one may, at times, sound like the Renegade Games episode, but we promise we're not sponsored by them. (Not that we'd turn down some money from them, mind you...)
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Cubitos Llama, distant relative of the Altiplano Llama from last month
- A game that Frank thinks is even better than the beloved Legacy of Dragonholt
- A tie-in with our sister Twitch RPG channel, Feats & Fables
- Frank tells us about more great games we can't buy
- A cross between Edge of Darkness, Seafall, and Scythe???
- We coin the term "Quacks battle"
- And we plan a heist of Frank's house
Stay tuned for a brand new topic next month! Will it be the long-dreaded Roll and Move episode? Tune in to find out! In the meantime, if you'd be kind enough to write us an iTunes review it'd help us out a great deal. We'd also love to have you visit our website and let us know what kinds of games we should discuss next. You're also more than welcome to comment on the episode page, or our Facebook page, or tag @ascentofgames on Twitter - whatever way you prefer to share your opinions with us, we'd love to hear them. As always, we appreciate your listening - stay safe out there!
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
- And, occasionally, Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ascentofboardgames
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!