To listen to our new episode, read paragraph 234. To listen to our original paragraph games episode, read paragraph 191.
234: You listen to a podcast in which:
- Jayson scores 3 points with a single game.
- Joe's discussion of Awaken Realms games becomes a meditation on time and aging
- Germany (and KOSMOS, specifically) steal Frank's and Brian's childhoods
- We learn about "The Adventures of Robin Hood, Little John, Maid Marion, and the Other Guy"
- Mike underestimates the value of a light source
As always, we'd love it if you took the time to write us an iTunes review, as it really helps us find new listeners We'd also love to have you visit our website and let us know what kinds of games we should discuss next. You're also more than welcome to comment on the episode page, or our Facebook page, or tag @ascentofgames on Twitter as long as Twitter still exists. Whatever way you prefer to share your opinions with us, we'd love to hear them. As always, we appreciate your listening - stay safe out there!
- Website: https://www.ascentofboardgames.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascentboardgames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascentofgames
- Discord: http://discord.ascentofboardgames.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ascentofboardgames/
- And, occasionally, Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ascentofboardgames
Intro and outro music is "Evening Melodrama" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), licensed under a Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.
The Ascent of Board Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some rights reserved.
Thank you for listening!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.